Logitech Pakistan warrants to the original purchaser that:
- Complete packaging of product with readable labels and Invoice with serial no. mentioned is mandatory for warranty claim. (Duplicate invoice can be generated if you've order reference #)
- Logitech product shall be free from any defects in material and workmanship for the length of time, identified on your invoice, from the date of purchase.
- Burnt, damaged, tempered or modified products are not accepted in warranty.
- Turn Around Time (TAT) on warranty can vary from 5 working days to 15 working days. As per warranty policy, time given by authorized support center will be accepted by customer.
- Refund is only applicable if replacement or alternative unit is not available.
- It is customer's responsibility to send and ensure faulty product is delivered to support center without any damages. Damaged products are not accepted by Logitech for claim and will void warranty.
- Shipping charges of sending and receiving the warranty unit are to be paid by customer. In case customer receives a product with technical defect on arrival, shipping charges of receiving faulty unit from customer (equal to shipping charges store charged) and sending back replacement unit will be paid by store.
While customer makes a purchase of any Logitech product, they accept all the terms & conditions set by principle / distributor in Pakistan and thus are not eligible or liable of any legal actions against it.
No refunds / claims are accepted for no satisfaction.
HOW TO START
The first thing to do if you think you may have a warranty claim is to visit support.logitech.com where you will find a wide range of Support and FAQs with valuable technical assistance.
If you do not find a solution, please contact us or send us email at email@example.com and we'll take care of it.
Logitech’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy for any breach of warranty shall be, at Logitech’s option, (1) to repair or replace the hardware, or (2) to refund the price paid, provided that the hardware is returned to the point of purchase or such other place as Logitech may direct with a copy of the sales receipt or dated itemized receipt. Shipping and handling charges may apply. Logitech may, at its option, replace your product, offer to provide a functionally equivalent product, or repair any product with new, refurbished or used parts as long as such parts are in compliance with the product’s technical specifications. Any replacement hardware product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
This warranty does not cover problems or damage resulting from (1) accident, abuse, misapplication, voltage surge, or any unauthorized repair, modification or disassembly; (2) improper operation or maintenance, usage not in accordance with product instructions or connection to improper voltage supply; (3) use of consumables, such as replacement batteries, not supplied by Logitech except where such restriction is prohibited by applicable law; (4) lost parts that were originally supplied with the Logitech hardware product; (5) non-Logitech branded parts and accessories even if sold with the Logitech hardware product; (6) non-Logitech services that may be accessed or controlled with a Logitech hardware product; or (7) normal wear and tear.
This limited warranty does not, under any circumstances, cover the replacement of or reimbursement for any electronic device or personal property that is not a Logitech product. This warranty also does not cover Logitech products used by businesses for the purpose of providing end users with Internet access for a fee.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
LOGITECH SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR DATA (WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT) OR COMMERCIAL LOSS FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON YOUR PRODUCT EVEN IF LOGITECH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Contact Customer Care Center