G512 is a high-performance gaming keyboard featuring your choice of advanced ROMER -G Tactile, ROMER-G Linear and GX Blue mechanical switches. Advanced gaming technology and aluminum-alloy construction make G512 simple, durable and full-featured. Images shown are of G512 with ROMER -G keys.
G512 can be customizable per key with approximate 16.8 M colors. Create your own animations or choose from a selection of preset effects. And with LIGHTSYNC technology, lighting is driven by games, audio, or your screen to deliver the most immersive RGB experience ever.
Choice of Mechanical Switch
Choose from three distinct mechanical switches: ROMER-G Tactile, ROMER-G Linear, and GX Blue. ROMER-G Tactile is the original ROMER-G profile and provides a discernible actuation point you can feel. ROMER-G Linear features a smooth keystroke. GX Blue is an iconic design providing both tactile and clicky feedback with snappy actuation you can feel and hear. All switches are tested and rated for a 70 million click lifespan to be reliable and durable.
Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Alloy
G512 is crafted from incredibly strong and durable 5052 aluminum-magnesium alloy which allows for both a minimal design and a beautiful aesthetic. The rigidity of 5052 alloy also provides a sturdy, non-slip chassis that houses a full suite of features for an unbeatable gaming experience.
Convenience and speed are directly within reach. The additional, dedicated USB cable connects the USB pass-through port to its own input for full power throughput and data speed. Plug in a device to charge or plug in a mouse to charge your adversaries, without missing a beat.
Full Function Keys
Media and lighting controls are right at your fingertips. Use the FN key to control volume, play and pause, mute, toggle game mode, change lighting effects, etc. Use the FN toggle feature in Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) and configure your function keys to perform these alt commands by default.
Dedicated Gaming Features
Don’t lose a game because you fat-fingered the Windows key. Toggle game mode with FN+F8. Deactivate additional keys using Logitech Gaming Software. Store per-key RGB lighting profiles in the onboard memory for use on any system.
- 3 Switch Types To Choose From
- 70m Keystroke Rating
- USB 2.0 Pass-through
- 1ms Report Rate
- USB Pass-through Data And Power Connectivity
- LIGHTSYNC Customizable, Reactive RGB
ROMER-G Tactile/Linear Mechanical Switches
- Durability: 70 million keypresses
- Actuation distance: 1.5 mm
- Actuation force: 45 g
- Total travel distance: 3.2 mm
- Lighting Controls: FN+F5/F6/F7
- Game Mode: FN+F8
- Media Controls: FN+F9/F10/F11/F12
- Volume Controls: FN+ PRTSC/SCRLK/PAUSE
- Programmable FN keys via Logitech Gaming Software
- Windows 10, Window 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7
- USB port (for keyboard)
- Second USB port (for USB pass-through port)
- (Optional) Internet access for Logitech Gaming Software Requires LGS 8.98 or higher for advanced settings
In The Box
- Logitech G512 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- User documentation