Tuned With Pros
We worked directly with professional MOBA players to design features and playability from the ground up. Delta Zero sensor technology ensures accurate tracking while button durability is built to withstand high speed clicking for hours on end.
Mechanical Button Tensioning
MOBA games are tough on mouse buttons, with commands regularly issued multiple times per second. The mechanical button tensioning system keeps left and right mouse buttons precisely tensioned to improve response and feel, making in-game actions fast and accurate click after click.
Six Programmable Buttons
Achieve great results with the default configuration straight out of the box, or set up one-button triggers for complex actions. Put push-to-talk communications in easier reach. Temporarily down-shift DPI for sniping. Reassign any game command or multi-command macro to any one of six programmable buttons with Logitech Gaming Software (LGS).
On-The-Fly DPI Shifting
On-The-Fly DPI shifting lets you toggle between up to 4 sensitivity settings with a click, from pixel-precise 250 DPI targeting to super quick 4,500 DPI movement. Use LGS to customize the DPI settings to fit your style of play. Also, DPI cycling lets you choose from up to five DPI settings while in-game.
Built For Gaming Performance
The lightweight design, ultra-durable switches tested to 20 million clicks, and super low friction feet make it comfortable to use even for long gaming sessions. G302 has been optimized for fingertip and claw grips to ensure a balanced feel.
- 4,000 Max DPI
- 1ms Report Rate
- 110 g Total Weight
- 240 - 4,000 DPI Resolution
- Metal Button Tensioning System
- On-The-Fly DPI Switching
- Height: 115 mm
- Width: 65 mm
- Depth: 37 mm
- Weight: 87 g, mouse only
- Cable length: 2.10 m
- Resolution: 200 – 4,000 DPI
- Zero smoothing/acceleration/filtering
- acceleration: >20 G Tested on Logitech G240 Gaming Mouse Pad
- speed: >120 IPS Tested on Logitech G240 Gaming Mouse Pad
- USB data format: 16 bits/axis
- USB report rate: 1000 Hz (1ms)
- Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM
- Onboard memory: 1 profile
- LIGHTSYNC RGB: 1 zone
- Non-braided cable
- Mechanical Button Tensioning System
- Windows 7 or later
- MacOS 10.11 or later
- Chrome OSTM
- USB port
- Internet access for Logitech Gaming Software (optional)
- Logitech G302 Gaming Mouse
- User documentation