Logitech G435 Gaming Headset connects to your PC, phone and other devices through gaming-grade LIGHTSPEED wireless and Bluetooth. It delivers powerful and clean sound while beamforming mics reduce background noise. It’s also made with a minimum 22% post-consumer recycled plastic.
Play never ends with Logitech G435.
Most Sustainable Gaming Headset Yet
From design to production to delivery, Logitech has used recycled plastic wherever possible. Created responsible packaging and made Logitech G435 headset certified Carbon Neutral.
Made With Recycled Plastic
The plastic parts in Logitech G435 headset include a minimum of 22% certified post-consumer recycled plastic by weight.
Logitech G435 is certified Carbon Neutral. This means the carbon footprint of the product and packaging has been reduced to zero due to Logitech investment in carbon offsetting projects.
The paper packaging for Logitech G435 comes from FSC-certified forests. By choosing this product, you are supporting responsible management of the world’s forests.
Play with Style
Logitech G435 headset comes in three distinct colorways. Pick the one that matches your style or add all three to your rotation.
LIGHTSPEED is gaming-grade wireless built-in Logitech G435 headset that lets you play with high-performance audio response, strong connectivity, and long battery life. All with up to 10 meters / 33 feet in range. You can use LIGHTSPEED on PC, Mac, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
When you want to connect Logitech G435 to another device, you can still play at high-speeds with low-latency Bluetooth. And of course, you can also listen to music and talk to friends. If you’re the proud owner of a G435 headset, you might be due for an update that will allow Bluetooth pairing with your Nintendo Switch.
18 Hours of Play Time
Whether you’re gaming or listening to music, you’ll be able to enjoy your Logitech G435 wireless experience for 18 hours on a full charge.
Weighing in at only 165 grams, Logitech G435 is lightweight headset and comfortable enough to wear all day.
Down to Size
Logitech G435 fits a wide range of players but is optimized for the comfort of younger players and those with smaller heads.
- Logitech G435 LIGHTSPEED Wireless: USB 2.0 port (type A port). PC with Windows® 10 or later, MacOS X 10.14 or later, PlayStation 5, or PlayStation 4
- Bluetooth: Devices with Bluetooth audio connectivity, now including Nintendo Switch
- Dolby Atmos, Tempest 3D AudioTech and Windows Sonic Spatial Sound compatible
- PC: Full Support (no G-hub)
- PlayStation 4 & 5: USB wireless stereo only
- Nintendo: YES, BT
- Weight: 5.82 oz (165 g)
- Dimensions: 163×170×2.80 in (71 mm)
- Audio Drivers: 1.57 in (40 mm)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 45 Ohms (passive)
- Sensitivity: 83.1 dB SPL/mw
- Max volume: <100 dB with optional limiter at <85 dB
Dual Embedded Beamforming Microphones
- Frequency Response: 100Hz-8KHz
- Up to 10 meters via LIGHTSPEED USB receiver or Bluetooth
- Playtime: 18 Hrs.
- Charging port: USB-C
- Charging cable: USB-A to USB-C
In The Box
- Logitech G435 Wireless Gaming Headset
- LIGHTSPEED wireless USB-A receiver
- USB-C to USB-A charging cable
- User Documentation
View Logitech G435 Headset at manufacturer's site.